Thermofoam is a specially formulated, super flexible PU expanding foam, that absorbs component movement thereby giving an air-tight seal to reduce heat loss and improve energy efficiency in buildings. The powerful bond strength and flexibility of Thermofoam gives fantastic long-term thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Adheres to all common building materials including concrete, brickwork, wood, plaster, plastic, stone, metal etc.
- Acoustic insulation up to 64 dB (EN ISO 717-1)
- Certified Air permeability: a
- Temperature Resistant -40 to +80°C (short term exposure to +100°C) Fire Rated to ISO13501 (Class E)
- Ideal for windows and door frames,